Friday, September 19, 2008

A new find - This is BIG!

This is so cool and I am so excited to be able to share with you.

I'm working on something big. BIG big. Well, it's big to me. I've found this site, onetruemedia.com and I think it's fabulous. If you know about it already, just keep those comments to yourself. I want to think I was the one that discovered this on my own.

Samuel's first birthday is just around the corner and it seems like that should be about the time I should start fund-raising for Team Samuel's participation in Great Strides 2009. For a while I've been thinking about a video for Samuel and this site allows me to do it...for free. Yes, free. I love free stuff! And this allows me to put my photos, home videos and choice of music together just as I want it done.

While I'm not finished this latest project, you can be assured it will be posted here to be the next big viral video. First I need to finish "the book" (see post titled 9 months), a sweater while I'm still excited about it and this silly diaper kit I purchased a while ago. Oh who am I kidding, I'll stay up all night editing, tweaking, and rethinking my choice of music and it should be complete by 2 am. But first, for real first, I need to go make dinner. Hungry husbands aren't very sympathetic to those of us who are too creative to make dinner! :)

Stay tuned!

Erica

P.S. No, they didn't pay me to say any of this stuff about their fabulous site, but they should!

No comments: