Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We are running late

The time is quickly approaching. It's almost time for Great Strides 2009 and we have done little to fund raise. In fact, we've done one video and that's about it. There is a concert planned on the east coast next month and I'm sure there will be a nice response. Thanks Lori!

Some ideas I'm having for fundraising this year to reach our $5,000 goal:

1. We have quite a collection of autographed items: books signed by Hillary Clinton, a John Legend autographed poster, a James Patterson signed book, those are just the things I know of right now. Maybe these items will appear of eBay and be sent to the highest bidder.

2. NYPD fundraising worked well last year. We can do that again. Little coordination on my part (always a plus).

3. Postcard mailing. More junk mail? Nothing with pics of Samuel is junk. :)

4. ummm.... That's all I can think of right now. Any other ideas? Please leave me a comment with your fabulous ideas!

No comments: