Monday, July 27, 2009

The results are in

and, to quote my doctor, "There is no cancer here." I don't need to see him again and I don't need to do anything else that requires a smooshing-type action for another 10 years.

The best "get lost" I've ever heard.

Samuel is getting ready to grow. He has been eating a LOT, even breakfast which usually doesn't interest him. He slept for 13 hours last night - straight through. I better start shopping for some new clothes for his skinny little rumpus.

And! HUGE NEWS!!!

Samuel peed on the potty today! We haven't officially started potty-training but Miss A is helping him. I think I will spend most of the day Friday and Saturday training us to go every 30 minutes. Fun fun!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Glad to hear your good news. Waiting for those results is hard, I know. Glad to hear Samuel is doing good, too. God bless.

wvugrads said...

Great news!

*Kelly*